I’m delighted to say we had a sold-out run for “Recipe for a Riot Grrrl” and the 35th New Ideas Festival (Alumnae Theatre, Toronto)! Audience response was overwhelmingly positive. See some quotes below.
- “It is beautifully well written. We enjoyed the dialogue, the humour and the vivid characters!!” Cate, Oakville
- “A highlight of the writing for me was Excreta re-living the glory days, trying to rev up her sister’s memories, hoping for a change of heart.”–Anne T., producer, casting director, playwright
- “Loved the story and the dialogue, and the actors were terrific! ” –Merrill, Toronto
- “Wonderful play, funny and heartfelt”–Sandy, actor, Toronto
- “Well written and well acted”–Carol, lawyer, Toronto
Many thanks to my amazing director Ian Prinsloo, actors Lawrie Carruthers and Natalie Stephenson, AD/SM John Acuna, lighting designer Amy Reuben, set designer Alysson Bernabe, tech director Connor Price-Kelleher, and Festival producers Cassidy Sandler, Trisha Harlan, Sonali Sambherao , and Meliz Posta. What an amazing team!